A life without sport is hard for me to imagine.
Since my young childhood sport and exercise have been a part of my daily routine which started in competitive light athletics.
As a teenager I trained children in light athletics with great enthusiasm.
Whilst studying as an engineer for factory planning (TU Chemnitz) I played volleyball and with my entry into a professional working life I began to train regularly in fitness studios and also to jog.
After the birth of my son and after a longer residence in the south of France I became very engaged with the subject of „healthy nutrition“.
In 2007 I decided to make my “passion” my profession. I graduated as a Personal Trainer for Fitness, Wellness and Life Vitality. This qualification also included nutrition, stress management and relaxation advisor. At the same time I also qualified as a sport and wellness masseuse. With these qualifications the path to self-employment was paved… up until today I derive so much pleasure from my profession, which my customers, with whom I work since 2007, also feel.
- Certified Personal Trainer – Fitness, Wellness, Life Vitality
- Course Leader Nordic-Walking
- Course Leader in YOGA-Walking (Breathwalk)
- Trainer Back Strengthening
- Trainer Muscle Building/Fat Reduction
- Trainer Power Plate
Individual Nutrition Advice
- Nutrition Coach
- Coach for Vital Nutrients
- Certified Body Balance Sport-und Wellness Masseuse
- Masseuse for Deep Structured Massage
- Hot Stone Masseuse
- Masseuse Foot-Reflexology
- Trainer Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Trainer Meditation of the Directions